Internship at «Gaponenko Roman and Partners» with further employment opportunity
Law students in their last years of studies are welcome to apply to the internship with further employment opportunity.
- Five-day workweek (9:00 - 18:00);
- Professional training;
- Friendly team;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Compensation for travel expenses. Job responsibilities:
- Assisting a lawyer in preparing legal documents;
- Filing legal documents with state authorities, including courts;
- Participation in litigations, if desired.
We offer to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice.
Please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com